- 1 cup Augason Farms White Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Augason Farms Butter Powder, prepared
- 1 cup Augason Farms Quick Rolled Oats, prepared
- 1 1/3 cup wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs (or 5 tablespoons Augason Farms Dried Whole Egg Powder + 5 tablespoons water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins or nuts, optional
- 3 tablespoons Augason Farms Powdered Butter, prepared and softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Augason Farms Morning Moo’s® LowFat Milk Alternative, prepared
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cake: In a large bowl, cream together sugars and butter. Add oatmeal, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, eggs, vanilla and raisins or nuts if desired. Mix well. Pour into 9”x13” baking dish, bake 30 to 40 minutes.
Icing: Mix ingredients together, spread on warm cake. Makes 12 servings.