Augason Farm's signature Morning Moo’s® Lowfat Milk Alternative looks and tastes like fresh milk, is rich in calcium, and fortified with vitamins. You’ll love this whey-based beverage for everyday use or as a part of your emergency food supply.
• Easily mixes with water
• Lowfat whey milk alternative
• Fortified with vitamins A & D
INGREDIENTS: Whey, creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative], dipotassium phosphate, sugar, mono and diglycerides, silicon dioxide, polysorbate 80, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, soy lecithin), nonfat dry milk, sugar, guar gum, vitamin A palmitate, silicon dioxide, vitamin D3.
CONTAINS: Milk, soy.
MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: (Shake or stir container before use. Some settling may occur.)
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Using the chart on your can, dissolve indicated amount of dry product in corresponding volume of warm water. Best when mixed in a pitcher or blender. Mix until powder is dissolved.
3. Add indicated amount of cold water. Mix well.
Refreshing & Nutrient Rich
Stock up on Pantry Staples
No Refrigeration, No Spoilage
Great for Outdoor Cooking
56 oz. (3 lb. 8 oz.) 1.59 kg
Approx. 5 3/4 gallons
Up to 20 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 20 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.