Augason Farms Freeze-Dried Broccoli Florets and Stems are excellent in soups, casseroles, omelets, and more. For a good source of vitamin C, use broccoli in your everyday meals and as a key component of your emergency food supply.
• Good source of Vitamin C
• No washing or chopping!
• Use for everyday meal prep
• Shelf stable for long-term emergency food supply
INGREDIENTS: Freeze-dried broccoli.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover desired amount of broccoli with warm water.
3. Let stand 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain excess water, heat, and serve.
7 oz. (198 g)
Approx. 14 cups
Up to 30 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.