- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 cups Augason Farms Honey Wheat Bread & Roll Mix
- 1 1/2 cup Augason Farms Cheese Blend, prepared
- 1 cup Augason Farms Beef Flavored Vegetarian Meat Substitute, rehydrated
- 1 cup Augason Farms Freeze Dried Shredded Colby Cheese, rehydrated
- Diced tomatoes, optional
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- Crushed tortilla chips, optional
- Salsa, optional
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add oil and bread mix, stir well until dough forms. On a lightly floured surface, knead dough for 10 to 15 minutes. Cover, let rise for 30 minutes. Roll and shape dough to form pizza crust.
Top prepared crust with cheese sauce, taco meat and shredded cheeses. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. If desired, top with diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, tortilla chips and salsa. Makes 1 pizza.