There’s nothing like the enticing aroma of fresh-baked bread. White Bread, Scone & Roll Mix makes it easy. Just add water, oil, and yeast, and hot bread is ready in no time.
• One can makes about 6 loaves or 72 dinner rolls
• Breadstick and scone recipes on can label
• Instructions for bread maker and hand-made bread included
INGREDIENTS: Bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme [improves yeast baking]), sugar, nonfat dry milk, non-iodized salt, soybean oil, honey powder (cane sugar, honey), eggs (whole eggs, less than 2% sodium silicoaluminate as an anticaking agent), soy lecithin, dough conditioner (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], ascorbic acid, wheat gluten, enzymes), yeast (yeast, enzymes, soybean oil).
CONTAINS: Soy, milk, eggs, wheat.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Dissolve yeast in water.
3. Add oil and bread mix and knead until dough is smooth and elastic.
4. Cover dough with towel or cloth and let rest 15 minutes.
5. For Bread: Shape in loaf (or three loaves, based on recipe being used). Place into well-greased bread pan(s). Cover and let rise 30 to 40 minutes or until dough is approximately one inch above top of pan.
6. For Rolls: Divide into approximately 36, 1-inch pieces. Roll into balls and place on greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise until dough doubles in size.
7. Preheat oven to 400°F and bake.
Bread: 20 to 25 minutes
Rolls: 12 to 15 minutes
8. Remove from oven and butter tops (optional).
Dough Prep Tips:
• Dough is thoroughly developed when you can stretch a small piece (half-dollar size) to form a paper-thin sheet.
• If dough is too stiff to easily knead, add a small amount of water at a time until dough is easier to handle.
• If using an electric mixer with dough hook, mix on 2nd speed for 10 to 20 minutes or to full development.
Makes 6 Loaves
Or 72 Dinner Rolls
For Everyday Meals
And Difficult Times
58 oz. (3 lb. 10 oz.) 1.64 kg
Approx. 6 loaves or 72 dinner rolls
Up to 10 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 10 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
For California Residents Only: WARNING