Freeze-Dried Whole Raspberries are full of flavor and nutrients making them perfect for snacking or adding to your emergency food supply. They are also delicious in yogurt, smoothies, muffins, and trail mix.
• Certified gluten-free
• On-the-go snack straight from the can
• Makes delicious raspberry jam
INGREDIENTS: Freeze-dried raspberries.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover desired amount of Freeze-Dried Whole Raspberries with warm water.
3. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Drain excess water and serve.
Blending & Topping
Packing & Snacking
No Refrigeration, No Spoilage
8 oz. (226 g)
Approx. 11 cups
Up to 30 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
Quick Raspberry Jam
- 1 cup Augason Farms Freeze-Dried Raspberries
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
Cover raspberries with water and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess water. Combine fruit and sugar in a medium sauce pan, mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, continue cooking until Jam reaches desired consistency, about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
See can label for recipe with pectin.