You’ll love these wholesome Freeze-Dried Whole Blueberries. Reconstitute with water and enjoy them in pancakes, muffins, cheesecake, or add to granola. They’re also a great addition to 72-hour kits and long-term food supplies.
• Enjoy out of the package for a healthy, on-the-go snack
• Add to smoothies, cereals, desserts, salads, and more
• Makes delicious jam
INGREDIENTS: Freeze-dried blueberries.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover desired amount of Freeze-Dried Whole Blueberries with warm water.
3. Let stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain excess water and serve.
Blending & Topping
Packing & Snacking
No Refrigeration, No Spoilage
2.5 oz. (71 g)
Approx. 2 1/2 cups
Up to 5 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 5 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
Blueberry Leather Roll-up Recipe
- 3 cups Augason Farms Freeze-Dried Whole Blueberries, rehydrated
- 1/2 cup sugar, optional
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, optional
Preheat oven to lowest temperature possible (140°F). Mix ingredients together, puree until smooth. Pour onto parchment lined baking sheet. Spread to 1/8-inch thickness. Bake 6 to 8 hours, or until center sets up. Allow to cool completely. Remove from baking sheet (keeping parchment paper and fruit leather intact), cut into strips and roll. Makes 12 rolls.
There are more great recipes on the product label!