Gluten-Free Black Bean Burger is ideal for anyone who wants to bump up the protein in their emergency food supply. It provides meat-free meals for your long-term food supply and day-to-day meal preparation.
• Fiber and protein rich meat alternative
• Zero saturated fat and zero cholesterol
• Great for camping or family cookouts
INGREDIENTS: Black beans (black beans, salt), instant long grain white rice, quick oats, yellow peas, corn starch, onions, tomatoes, sea salt, chili powder (chili pepper, salt, spices, garlic, silicon dioxide), guar gum, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, yeast extract, xanthan gum, oregano, red pepper.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Thoroughly stir Black Bean Burger Mix into warm water.
3. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Form into patties.
5. Place each patty on lightly oiled grill (375°F) for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown.