- 4 tablespoons butter or oil
- 4 tablespoons Augason Farms Honey White Bread, Scone & Roll Mix
- 4 1/2 tablespoons beef bouillon
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup Augason Farms Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative, prepared
- 1 cup Augason Farms Freeze Dried Beef, rehydrated
- 1 cup Augason Farms Vegetable Stew Blend, prepared
- 2 tablespoons Augason Farms Dehydrated Chopped Onions, rehydrated
- 1/4 cup Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Carrots, rehydrated
- 1/2 cup Augason Farms Freeze Dried Peas, rehydrated
- 6 cups Augason Farms Potato Gems Complete Mashed Potatoes, prepared
- 1 cup Augason Farms Freeze Dried Shredded Colby Cheese, rehydrated
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Pie Filling: In a large pan, heat butter or oil on medium-high heat. Add bread mix and stir until flour is light brown. Add beef bouillon, onion powder and water. Whisk until dissolved and bring to a boil. Add Milk and stir until slightly thickened. Add rehydrated beef, vegetable stew blend, onions, carrots and peas; set aside.
Potato Topping: Combine mashed potatoes with shredded cheese. Pour pie filling into an 8”x8” baking dish, top with potatoes, coveringthe pie filling completely. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. Makes approximately 9 servings.