Augason Farms Buttermilk Biscuit Mix is a blend of top-quality ingredients for perfect, flaky biscuits every time. And they're quick and easy to prepare; just add water and baking powder and bake for about 20 minutes.
• Just add water and baking powder (not included)
• Use to make pizza crust, pie crust, dumplings, and more
• Dumpling and Parmesan Quick Bread recipes on can label
INGREDIENTS: Unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, enzyme [improves yeast baking], folic acid), pastry flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron [reduced iron], thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), buttermilk powder, shortening (soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil), sugar, soybean flour, silicon dioxide, non-iodized salt, soy lecithin.
CONTAINS: Milk, soy, wheat.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine water (or milk), biscuit mix and baking powder (not included) until dough forms.
4. Turn dough out onto floured board and knead for 15 seconds (12 to 18 turns).
5. Roll out, fold in half and roll to approximately 1/2 inch thick.
6. Cut with biscuit cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake 15 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
EASY TO PREPARE: Just add water (or milk) and baking powder. Bake.
47 oz. (2 lb. 15 oz.) 1.34 kg
Approx. 32, 2-inch biscuits
Up to 10 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 10 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
For California Residents Only: WARNING