A tangy-sweet, freeze-dried fruit for salads, smoothies, upside-down cakes, and virtually any recipe that calls for fruit. For a great source of Vitamin C while on the go, snack on Augason Farms Pineapple straight from the can.
• Excellent snack straight from the can
• Certified gluten-free
• Add to smoothies, desserts, salads, and trail mix
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover Freeze-Dried Pineapple Chunks with warm water.
3. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Drain excess water and serve.
Blending & Topping
Packing & Snacking
No Refrigeration, No Spoilage
12 oz. (340 g)
Approx. 17 cups
Up to 30 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
- 2 cups Augason Farms Freeze-Dried Pineapple Chunks, rehydrated
- 1/4 diced red onion
- 1 diced jalapeno (optional)
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, stems removed and chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine pineapple, onion, jalapeno (if desired), and chopped leaves. Squeeze juice of lemon over ingredients and combine well. Season with salt to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use. Stir well before serving.
See can label for more delicious recipes!