Augason Farm's Sugar & Honey Powder Blend gives you that sweet flavor you love but with the option to enjoy it straight from the can in powder form or rehydrated to its original liquid state.
• Made with natural honey
• Mix with water and cook for rich, liquid honey
• Use dry honey powder as sugar substitute in recipes
• Sprinkle over cereal and buttered toast
INGREDIENTS: Honey powder (cane sugar, honey), fructose.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Slowly add cold water to sugar & honey powder blend (see chart on can label for measurements).
3. Mix well. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high and continue to cook on a low boil for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Place in a covered jar and cool. Use as you would fresh honey.
Sugar Substitute: Simply use dry sugar & honey powder blend instead of sugar in same measurement as called for in recipes.
Liquid Honey Substitution: One cup liquid honey is equal to one cup sugar & honey powder blend mixed with 1/4 cup water.
Suggested uses for Sugar & Honey Powder Blend:
• Add to your favorite herbal tea; honey is known for its soothing properties
• Use to sweeten your favorite hot drink
• Sprinkle on buttered toast, cereals or pancakes
• In your favorite baked bean recipe
• Making salad dressings
• Coating for baked chicken
100% Real Honey Powder
Approx. 7 cups
3 lb. (1.36 kg)
Up to 30 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
Honey Butter Recipe
2 cups Augason Farms Sugar & Honey Powder Blend
1/2 cup water
1 cup Augason Farms Butter Powder
3 tablespoons water
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar & honey powder blend and 1/2 cup water together, mix thoroughly. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine butter powder and 3 tablespoons of water. Add prepared butter mixture to prepared honey mixture. Stir together until thoroughly mixed.
There are more great recipes on the product label!