Potato shreds are pre-washed, peeled, shredded, and ideal for hash browns, soups, and casseroles. They are a good source of vitamin C and excellent for use now or as part of your long-term emergency food supply.
• No washing, peeling, or shredding!
• Quick hashbrowns any time
• Use in potato casseroles and soups
• Recipes on can label
INGREDIENTS: Potato shreds (potato, salt, dextrose). Freshness preserved with sodium bisulfite and BHT.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Add potato shreds to boiling water.
3. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain excess water.
Use in recipes calling for potatoes or fry on well-oiled grill at 375°F for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
23 oz. (1 lb. 7 oz.) 652 g
Approx. 21 cups
Up to 25 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
For California Residents Only: WARNING