Augason Farms Spinach Flakes are perfect in dips, soup mixes, entrées and even smoothies! Preparation couldn't be easier with all of the washing and chopping done for you. Simply rehydrate for a short time and they're ready for virtually any recipe.
• No washing or chopping
• Great dips, soups, casseroles, salads and more
• Perfect for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
• Great for camping or family cookouts
INGREDIENTS: Spinach Flakes
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover desired amount of Dehydrated Spinach Flakes with water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt, optional.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Drain excess water and serve.
Great for Emergencies and the Outdoors
Wherever You May Be
Whatever May Happen
Benefits of Shelf Stable Vegetables
Spinach and Banana Smoothie
- -2 cups Augason Farms Dehydrated Spinach Flakes
- -1 cup banana
- -1/2 cup Augason Farms Freeze Dried Diced Mango
- -1 1/2 cups prepared Augason Farms Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative
- -1/2 cup ice
- -1 6-ounce container vanilla yogurt
Spinach Vegetable Dip
- - 1 cup Augason Farms Dehydrated Spinach Flakes, rehydrated
- - 1/3 cup Augason Farms Freeze Dried Sweet Corn, rehydrated
- - 2 tablespoons Augason Farms Dehydrated Chopped Onions, rehydrated
- - 1/4 cup Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Carrots
- - 8-ounces cream cheese, softened
- - 1 teaspoon Augason Farms Iodized Salt
- - 2 cups Augason Farms Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, rehydrated
- - 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- - 1/3 cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- - 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- - 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
8 oz. (226 g.)
Up to years 25
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
For California Residents Only: WARNING