Teriyaki Rice and Vegetables with Freeze-Dried Beef is one of the many options from Augason Farms' line of entrées made with 100% real meat. It's packed with flavor making it a welcome addition to your pantry or long-term food storage.
• 100% real freeze-dried beef, pre-cooked
• High-quality, nutrient-rich ingredients
• A must-have for kitchen pantries and emergency food storage
INGREDIENTS: Instant long grain white rice, soy sauce (soy sauce [soybeans, salt, sugar],
maltodextrin, salt), carrots, freeze-dried beef dices (beef, salt), freeze-dried peas, sugar, garlic, onion powder, yeast extract (natural flavor, salt, yeast extract), non-iodized salt, ginger, caramel color.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Add rice and vegetables to boiling water, stir well.
3. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for 15 to 18 minutes, stirring frequently.
Quality & Flavor Matters
During Difficult Times
When Hearty Meals are Needed
And Great for Outdoors!
38.13 oz. (2 lb. 6.13 oz) 1.08kg
Approx. 14 cups
Up to 25 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.