Freeze-dried peas make a great snack straight from the can or a tasty addition to soups, casseroles, salads, and side dishes. Use for everyday meals or as a staple in your emergency food supply.
• Add to soups, salads, and casseroles
• Tasty on-the-go snack
• Shelf stable for long-term emergency food supply
INGREDIENTS: Freeze dried peas.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover desired amount of peas with water.
3. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Drain excess water, heat, and serve.
16 oz. (1 lb.) 454 g
Approx. 9.5 cups
Up to 30 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.