Flavor-packed peppers are pre-washed, diced, and ready to add to soup mixes, scrambled eggs, tacos, casseroles, omelets, or salads. Keep a supply in your pantry for everyday meals and emergency food storage for uncertain times.
• Pre-washed and diced
• Must-have pantry item for everyday meal prep
• Shelf stable for emergency food storage
• Recipes on can label
INGREDIENTS: Diced red and green bell pepper.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover desired smount of peppers with warm water, let stand 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain excess water, heat, and serve.
1/2 cup Dehydrated Red and green Bell Peppers = approximately 1 cup fresh peppers.
The Endless Possibilities of Bell Peppers...
20 oz. (1 lb. 4 oz.) 567 g
1/2 cup dehydrated diced pepers equals about 1 cup fresh diced peppers
Up to 25 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.