Augason Farms Dehydrated Potato Slices are a great addition to virtually any meal. Fry them up and they’re fantastic with an omelet, use in your favorite cheesy potato casserole, or steam them for the perfect side dish. Certified gluten-free.
• No washing, peeling, slicing, or dicing
• Great for breakfast or added to soups, casseroles, salads, and more
• Perfect for long-term food storage, emergency preparedness, and survival food
• Great for camping or family cookouts
INGREDIENTS: Potato slices (potato, freshness preserved with sodium bisulfite).
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover Dehydrated Potatoes Slices with boiling water and let stand for 15 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Can also simmer until tender.
3. Drain excess water, heat and serve.
Quality & Flavor
Wherever You May Be
Whatever May Happen
Benefits of Shelf-Stable Vegetables
- -2 cups Augason Farms Dehydrated Potato Slices, rehydrated
- -6 cups Augason Farms Freeze-Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems, rehydrated
-1 cup low fat, cooked ham cubes
-1 cup turkey sausage, cooked and crumbled
-1 cup Augason Farms Freeze-Dried Shredded Colby Cheese, rehydrated
- 3 cups Augason Farms Scrambled Egg Mix, premixed with 3 cups water
SPICY POTATO SLICES
Recipe for outdoor grill.
-2 cups Augason Farms Dehydrated Potato Slices, rehydrated
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
-1/2 teaspoon paprika
-1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
-1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
-1 sweet onion sliced
-1/4 cup light sour cream
-1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
4 lb. (1.8 kg.)
Up to 25 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
For California Residents Only: WARNING