Augason Farms Dehydrated Chopped Onions are an affordable way to have a bulk supply of chopped onions ready any time you need them. No chopping is required which means no tears! They add full-bodied flavor to virtually any recipe.
• No washing, peeliing, slicing, or tears!
• Rehydrate and toss into your favorite recipe
• Shelf stable for long-term emergency food supply
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover desired amount of onions with warm water.
3. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
One-quarter cup of dehydrated chopped onions equals approximately one cup of chopped fresh onions or one medium-size onion.
23 oz. (1 lb. 7 oz.) 652 g
1/4 C. dehydrated onions equals about 1 C. chopped fresh onions or 1 medium onion
Up to 25 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.