Enjoy dehydrated carrots as a delicious snack straight from the can or a tasty addition to soups, casseroles, salads, and side dishes. They're excellent refrigeration-free survival food that provides much-needed nutrients in a crisis.
• No washing, slicing, or dicing!
• Great for soups, salads, casseroles, and rice dishes
• Keep on hand for everyday cooking
• Shelf-stable for long-term food storage
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated diced carrots.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover desired amount of dehydrated carrots with boiling water, let sit 15 minutes.
3. Drain excess water, heat, and serve.
38 oz. (2 lb. 6 oz.) 1.08 kg
Approx. 30 cups
Up to 25 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
For California Residents Only: WARNING