Vegetable Stew Blend is a perfect combination of potato dices, cabbage flakes, chopped onions, carrot dices, celery slices, and red and green peppers. It’s a quick and easy way to add hearty flavor and nutrition to soups, stews, casseroles, omelets, and more.
• Pre-washed and chopped
• Use as a base for soups and stews
• Rehydrate and add to entrees, casseroles, omelets, and more
INGREDIENTS: Potatoes, cabbage flakes, onions, carrots, celery slices, green and red bell pepper.
For Sides & Entrées:
1. Add vegetables to cold water and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to medium and cook 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain water and add to any recipe calling for a blend of chopped vegetables.
For Soups & Stews:
1. Stir Vegetable Stew Blend into cold water or liquid bouillon and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables have softened, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in desired soup or stew ingredients such as seasonings, stewed tomatoes, cooked pasta, or choice of meat.
4. Continue cooking until all ingredients are heated through and vegetables are tender.
The Perfect Combination of Vegetables
No Washing, Peeling, or Chopping
Excellent Base for Soups & Stews
...and So Much More!
14.6 oz. (414 g)
Approx. 18 cups
Up to 25 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
For California Residents Only: WARNING