Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries are packed with Vitamin C and can be enjoyed as a snack right out of the can or reconstituted with water to use in desserts like strawberry shortcakes, milkshakes, and tortes.
• Freeze-dried, spoil-free snack
• Rehydrate for smoothies, desserts, and salads
• Recipes on can label
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover desired amount of Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries with warm water.
3. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain excess water and serve.
Blending & Topping
Packing & Snacking
No Refrigeration, No Spoilage
6.4 oz. (181 g)
Approx. 9 cups
Up to 30 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
For California Residents Only: WARNING
Quick Strawberry Jam
- 1 cup Augason Farms Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
Cover strawberries with water and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess water. Combine fruit and sugar in a medium saucepan, mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, continue cooking until Jam reaches desired consistency, about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
Helpful Hint: Add strawberry powder (from bottom of package) to jam recipe, milkshakes, muffins, etc. for added flavor.
See can label for recipe with pectin.