For a range of options when preparing meals, keep Freeze-Dried Sweet Corn in your pantry and emergency food storage. You’ll enjoy corn as a side dish or added to soups, chili, salads, cornbread, and more.
• Certified gluten-free
• For soups, salads, casseroles, trail mix, and more
• Great snack straight from the can
INGREDIENTS: Freeze-dried corn.
1. Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
2. Cover desired amount of Freeze-Dried Sweet Corn with warm water.
3. Let stand for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain excess water, heat and serve.
Packing & Snacking
No Refrigeration, No Spoilage
- 3 cups Augason Farms Freeze-Dried Sweet Corn
- 1 cup Augason Farms Morning Moo’s® Lowfat Milk Alternative
- 3 tablespoons Augason Farms Butter, prepared
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups water
Slightly crush freeze-dried corn with the back of a spoon. Transfer corn to a saucepan and add Morning Moo’s milk powder, butter, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Cook 10 minutes or until thickened.
See can label for more tasty recipes.
16 oz. (453 g)
Approx. 11 cups
Up to 30 years
Note: Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications. Product stays fresh up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.